What is a Tire Management Consultant?
A Tire Management Consultant is a “tire expert.” Because consultants are third parties, they are able to assess your current tire management practices without bias. Owner Bernard Jones (the mining and construction industries know him as Bimbo) brings over 20 years of tire experience to the table. Consultants look at current practices and develop a plan to maximize the usable life of your tires and equipment while increasing safety practices. The result is a fully-implemented program, including training sessions and materials.
Mission of Statement or Philosophy
Here at the Tire Management & Consulting Program we combine world-class industry expertise and dedicate safety development resources to deliver sustainable solutions to clients worldwide.
- In-depth evaluations of current tire maintenance and tire safety practices.
- Analysis of mine operations, safety programs, and organizational strategies related to tire management and maintenance.
- Professional guidance in tire, equipment, and supply selection.
- Customized and training in tire operation and maintenance.
- Customized training and procedural documentation for large tire management for existing and personnel. Including: training in tire repair, tire changing procedures, and tire operating and maintenance safety issues.
- Safety reviews and training on SOPs.
- Tire performance and site reports.
Visit Bernard’s LinkedIn profile for more information on his experience and qualifications.